Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me as my perfect boyfriend

Oh well
  1. I do not smoke
  2. I do not drink so much to have a headache in the morning
  3. I do not swear like everyone does
  4. I do not care about clothes, they just have to be not so dirty and smelly (wooph)
  5. I hate waking up in the morning and going to bed early
  6. I like watching films and freaky videos and I like anime
  7. I use Linux and Firefox
  8. I like listening to music of different styles, I listen to happy hardcore and I like it.
  9. I love playing computer games
  10. I can cook simply dishes
  11. I like ice cream and sweets and chips and this kind of stuff
  12. I am pretty ambitious
  13. I am not the type to pick a friend for a night, I prefer long-lasting relationship
  14. It is hard for me to get intimate with the person and share something with him/her
  15. I am cautious and I am a freak of washing hands because I know what happens if you don't do that
  16. I like riding my bike like a noob and running
  17. I am a plan-machine, and I want somebody to be with me to get out of the boredom
  18. I want to try everything and I want to be laughed at by someone who tries it for the first time too
  19. I want to take someone's hand if there is a chance and I like telling stories and remembering things
  20. I do not like pets. People are much more interesting. Rats are funny, though
  21. I like to take photos and nobody lets me =(
  22. Well, I am cute ^__^
Oh... Man, I am just my perfect boyfriend.
Hm-m. I don't think I am my perfect girlfriend, really. That's the point here, isn't it?
And why am I writing this? Because it is spring and everybody is kissing in front of me?
And I have got nothing to do but look into the skies, listen to happy hardcore in my headphones and smile - smile because I know that everyone can be happy and because everyone is happy. Pa-pa-ra-rara-pa-pa-ra-rara-pa-pa-ra-hohoo-pa-pa-ra-hohoo-living without your love-cant stop thinking about you... cant stop dreaming about you... hell is living without your love...life will never be the same... my heart recalls you name... (c)
Well, some disturbing facts about me and my life. Ehem...

No comments: