Sunday, April 20, 2008

One Sunday in April

Today was a great day.
I woke up at 8-20 and went to the center to meet with my new French friends. That was totally fun and I'm happy to had such an opportunity. Well, now I know that I do not speak French. At all. Have to improve it after exams, I suppose. And I'm saying "I suppose" too much now, I suppose =)
So, I met with a sister and a brother. They are Czech-French and they knew English, so that was alright.
We went to the 8th Photobiennalle to the exhibition about Lumière and some other photography (like portraits of famous actors and actresses and photos of mountains in Tibet and China). There were lots of photos made by Lumière brothers: portraits of their family members, some celebrations and moments, quite personal.
Then we ate at KFC ^__^
And when I finally got home I was soaked with rain. I watched a film called Dungeons & Dragons after that, eating some cheese. The film was cool 'cause it was right, I think. When one black mage was making a long and dangerous spell on the queen and then the dragon comes from somewhere and eats the mage. Hell, what a beautiful scene, such a good luck and circumstances X)
And in the evening the heat-electric generating plant just near my house began to smoke like hell - it was on fire. So, we went and made lots of video and took photos. Dangerous thing, aha.
The day was good and not progressive as I did not do any studies today. It was relaxing, however I am totally tired.

No comments: