Friday, April 11, 2008

Sky

When I was on my way home I looked up in the sky and I couldn't help thinking that it was very beautiful. It was about sunset and clouds were creamy-colored with orange lining and the sky was light-blue. And as I was thinking about how fantastic this sight was I realized that I understood very well all this religious stuff. I mean, do you remember this quote by M. Twain?
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it is Heaven on Earth.
But at this very moment I realized that he was wrong. Heavens are not on Earth. It is in the sky. Christianity tells that Heavens are above the Earth, as I remember, so I agreed with them. Because it was so breathtaking.
And I wanted to go up there so badly that I made a promise. I promised that someday I will go to the sky and so I want to be a pilot. And I went home smiling and looking up at the sky and I thought how I will be a pilot and what kind of aircraft (what a word!) I will have.
I wish this dream will come true. Someday...

No comments: