Thursday, April 17, 2008

About being in love and memory

School is boring. It just takes my time. Non-productive time, though.
My head began aching after I ate (when came from school), I was singing one song of which I know only one verse and ending. And there was one line which I could not remember and when I tried to remember it my head began to hurt. It still hurts. And I thought it was because I was hungry, so we ate after evening studies today. And now I am waiting for the tablet to make this in its own way.
I saw a boy in love today. I know him, he was my classmate some years ago. I saw him by chance - in the underground, when I was running to my studies as I thought I was going to be late. He was with his girlfriend. I guess it is she, whom he talked about few months ago. And he closed his eyes and I knew for sure that he is in love. And she looked the other way, so his face was covered with her light-brown hair. I suppose this is the way this type of guys fall in love. I mean that is how he loves. Because I have never met such a guy. So, that was beautiful and it gave me good emotions. And I was happy - don't know why - I was just happy for him to be with his beloved.
Well, what is the life for, anyway? What will we remember when the time comes? Books we read or films we saw? Or maybe these very sights that we get every time we are happy or sad moments? Or our long conversations like the one I had on skype the day before with a friend in Germany? Or all these stresses about exams? I'm not sure, but I think it will be the ones whom we love and our memories connected with them. I hope I will not lose my memory till the day I die.

No comments: