Friday, March 28, 2008

Why?

I do not have a goal in my life. I am preparing to enter one of the best universities of the city and I don't know why. I can't see the goal behind these studies so I am loosing sight of what I want to do. In fact, I have never seen the clear goal in front of me. And I know I need to work to live up the expectations of my parents but what are my expectations? Why am I playing games in the evening thinking that I should do something nice because I get tired of doing pointless things instead of reading something useful that will help me to enter the university?
I remember that quote from Honey and Clover:
The reason why I am lost...
It's not because I don't have a map. What I lack is... a destination... (c)
And one man commented on this like: "Why don't you set up some checkpoints then?"
Well, he may be right.
I will think about it.

No comments: