Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stress

I have got something to tell you again. Now it is about stress.
There are so many things to do and so little time, right? Trying to manage all things you have to do monthly, weekly and daily you also have to keep up with everything that pops up in process. Plus a lot of information due to studies and tiredness. Moreover there is a permanent fear of final exams and entrance University exams. And here it is - a Great Stress. It is not so great, though.
What helps me to cope with stress:
  1. Breathing. Two-three deep breaths help to come to usual state and calm down.
  2. Music. Some classical music/vocal/hardcore/or whatever you like makes you feel better. I suppose music that you listen to shouldn't be aggressive or irritating.
  3. Exercises. Even a little exercises will reduce the tiredness and aggressiveness. What is difficult about this point is that you should overcome yourself to begin doing exercises. Thinking that exercises really help makes me do them.
  4. Chocolate and banana. They are said to produce some happiness hormones in the body. Well, I suppose something sweet and fresh always brings happiness.
  5. Sleep. Ok, I think that sleep is the most important thing in our life (as well as food is).
  6. Sitting in the dark room on the floor thinking about my life and calming myself down after a hard/bad day. Somebody calls that a depression but personally I think of it as a way of relaxation.
Any suggestions? I will appreciate your ideas! Comment, please.

No comments: