Friday, March 14, 2008

My Running Home

Oh, yes, of course I'm watching Scrubs and that's where I get all these post titles. I have given up watching my favorite cartoons - Japanese animation - you know what I mean, and now I watch Scrubs like I've nothing else to do. Learn, sweety, learn!
Arghm. So, this afternoon I had English evening studies. I had never expected that he would come, but he was there. The greatest person himself, a guy who has been skipping his other studies for 6 months already, he came. And that was fun, he joked every time I was bored, so these 2 hours were like... like one hour really.
And I told him to wait for me for we go home together. It was Hell. I mean, I had to run. My legs hurt. And we went to MacDonald's but he ate like he was in such a hurry. I got an ice cream, by the way, with chocolate and caramel, just love it. And I was so nervous, I could hardly talk. So, we hardly talked...
Though, that was a wonderful experience. I felt my mind to be almost blind with excitement, where did my cynicism go? Or can it be love? Hell, no. But I admit that he is the person whom I really admire. He just amazes me. Last time I saw him on English, he was late for 1.40 hours. Great

No comments: