Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Day

Well, today I skipped school. It is Thursday, after all. And by Thursday all my tiredness and lack of sleep shows up. So, I slept till 11 a.m.
Then I did some physical exercises just to be sure my body is still moving.
My breakfast was really heavy - I eat a lot these days, don't know why, may be that's my stress or all that strength that I put in my studies requires more food (doubtful).
While eating I watched a few episodes of Scrubs, which was great fun.
So, after all that I thought about my studies. Today I had Russian. Hell, we learn it as if we are students of some linguistic/philology university already. But all we will have to "overcome" is a test. But, well, these Russian studies are informative.
Funny thing - when I was in the underground listening to my playlist and watching people around me that have just come to my mind - I live among people and I love it. This woman with red tights, a man with a book in a pink cover, a blond girl with big headphones on, a guy with lovely eyes - this all makes difference between us. I mean this is great to live among different people and have a chance to meet them, some - by chance, for a second, and others - by chance, too, to spend some time with and to share some thoughts and feelings. Hell, I love it. The world is full of joy and mystery after all. And yes, I have to use "hell" less often, I suppose.
So, I ate two times this day and drank a cup of chocolate from a little packet with another sweety mushroom with condensed milk (in Russian there is a special term for this - "sguschenka" =)). I think I should reduce my daily sweets consumption x)
That is how my day usually goes - School/sleep, then doing some homework for evening studies and eve studies themselves (for 2 hours +2 hours for road) then supper and here I am - at my computer, thinking about what I should do now.
*Going to look through recent photos and maybe update dA...

No comments: