Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Impossible

What is "impossible"? It is a word. And nothing else. It can be impossible for you to walk if you do not have legs. It can be impossible for you to fly if you do not have wings.
But impossible is nothing when it comes for you, trying to pass exams. You do have a head and there is brain in it. So it is possible for you to learn the required information even if you have lots of material and little time.
It is possible. I have done it already. Many times before. I have learnt history in two days and got "good" at school a month ago. I just have to revise it and it will improve and I'll get "excellent" now. The day after tomorrow. I will get it. Because "impossible" is just a word.

1 comment:

Precious said...

I think this post is amazing, i got exams next week and you really showed me i can do it