Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 16

History exam today. It was difficult. Crazy questions. Mah.
Tomorrow I've got another exam - Social Science and I'll go to the consultation to Law Academy.
One episode today. And it was really hot in the street that I was all sweaty. I don't really like it because you feel awkward of all this "sweatiness".
I will get up tomorrow at 6-25 a.m. And my exam is at 9 a.m. on the other side of this big city.
Well, I will find out about the day after tomorrow - whether I have another history exam or not at this Academy. Damn, Academy X) It sounds so... dramatic.
It is raining now outside so I wonder if it will be hot tomorrow or it will be rainy and I will be soaked not with sweat but with clouds' water. Huh.
I'm going to bed now with my notebook and will revise notes that I made during this year (ok, during the last month when we made a whole bunch of tests).
And my friend left today. She'll come back at the end of August. I wanted to say that I envy her. But... I begin to like these exam-passing mode. Because you learn a lot of stuff that is only necessary because you take these exams. Hahaha!
Bye-nee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend, you're a pervert - you like the exams and studing!) I wouldn't learn all that stuff in normal life because I'm not interested in it and I don't need it at all)) Well, but yeah - I'm so lazy that I can't learn even something that I like and need to learn( I'm Gaaaarfiiiield...)

Xiena Lin said...

Well, I am not a pervert, I am a freak.
I can't say that I'm not interested in that stuff, but I want to have a rest once in a while, too.)
Laziness is our sin X)

Anonymous said...

What's the difference?) All people are freaks)) Some people more, some people less... And you know, real freaks are those "macho" and "blondies" that love lots of money, lots of pink and golden things, dress up like Bilan or some kind of sluts, listen to Faktor-2 and other crap... well, I guess you got it)
I'm not interested in it, I'm tired of it and I want to reeeeest...))
Yep, indeed! ^_^