Tuesday, July 1, 2008

day 1

Happy 1st of July, everybody!
I am still on the first poet/writer. But I'm almost done.
I saw one episode of Lucky Star and drew some doodles of Lelouch and Euphie and used android.
I was all sleepy today maybe because of the weather (not sure).
We spend so much time on sleeping that it kills me. But it is quite a normal thing. For a man I mean. They say that 1/3 of life we spend in bed (or wherever we sleep). That is crazy - just imagine how many things we could do if we didn't sleep. That is how the life goes. Anyway, we all have equal time in day and week, in month and year. What we are not equal is how much time do we have in life - that is totally another question.
So, 24 hours a day, huh?
8-9 hours of sleep + 30 minutes on anime + 2 hours on eating (preparing food etc.) + 1 hour in icq + 20 minutes on blogs + 20 minutes on reading + 30 minutes on dA = 12 hours 40 minutes.
Plus I slept and lied on the bed for another hour and a half. And there are about 10 hours left. But if only I could be sure I worked properly during this time...
And they called me from one of the Universities and told me to come and re-apply to their University because I finished school with cum laude as they call it. Ahem. + 4 hours and there will be the Hell Road (that I call one of the underground lines x_x). I'll go there on Wednesday.
I'll go and read a poem and compositions now. No, compositions first and then a poem. Bye!

No comments: