Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 17

I took a Social Science exam in MSLU and it was ok. Test was quite easy for me as I have gone to the prep studies at this University. But we'll see what I get. It was funny, by the way. I met a lot of people whom I knew. And that was great. I did not worry much about the exam except when I wrote the answers in the list for answers. I thought I could make some mistakes like write 2 and not 3. But it all went ok. I felt dizzy at the exam because I tried to do the tests fast to manage it to the Academy.
I came to the Academy to find out that I'll have an exam at the same time on 19th with another exam to the University.
And now I know my result in the University for Social Sciences exam. It is 45. Quite low. But I'm through. I'll try to do my best at the next exam, which is English.
Well I'll count my results:
83 for Russian
67 for composition
45 for Social Science
83+67+45= 195. It is 195 of 300 possible. Damn. I feel kinda sad. Since yesterday, really.
And my result at High School of Economics is 5/10 for History. That was expected.
I just saw Hancock. Did not like it very much.
What do I do now?
I want to have a rest already. I am depressed and stressed out.

No comments: