Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 14

So, today was the day after exam. And I spent it like always - doing nothing. I have an exam after tomorrow and then another one. History and Social Science. Tests. I am again not ready for them. I guess this habit of resting is not good for me.
I watched 6 episodes today, read three pages of Lolita by Nabokov and looked at the history book. It has a greenish cover that I like. And it looks so used, some pages go out of their places. That was not my book or it would be in much better condition. Because I do not study.
Maybe this hating-for-not-studying is cool but it is not effective.
Tomorrow I have to get up early and go to the School of Economics to listen to some guy who'll tell me what will be at the exam. And I do not know how to get to that place. So wish me good luck.

No comments: