Sunday, July 27, 2008

At last...

... I became a student.
Yes, I know, you've been waiting for this post.
So, here it is.
I got 92/100 for my English exam in the linguistic university. And thus I am the third in the list. Yes, I passed, of course.
And I made it to the MSU, where I've been dreaming to study since childhood.
Yup, I will go to the MSU. Though, this was a tough decision.
But this is how it is. Now I will have to get necessary documents, and this will be really over.
And 25th of August I will officially be a student of the best University in the State X)
I am kind of... happy now.

5 comments:

Lawrence said...

I just came across this blog and I've no idea who you are. But thanks for the inspiration.

jm said...

hello. What is MSU stand for?

Xiena Lin said...

MSU is a Moscow State University, Russia.

Unknown said...

Wow!
Gerberian Shepsky
Shepsky

petvet said...

Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
Wow this hit it to the spot we will bookmark on Bebo and also Hub pages thanks Городскую комиссию по землепользованию сменил Мосинвестконтроль | Профессиональные новости | ООО “Белго+” – Двери производства Белоруси. Продажа, установка love it And also my prayers to the people at atomic plant we hope you are OK along with safer too !!! Kudos Financial Advisers
I have been reading out many of your articles and i can claim pretty nice stuff.

Read More: German shepherd husky mix