Thursday, June 5, 2008

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. (с) Henry Ford.

I did not succeed in my Law competition. I do not know why - just did not get enough points.
I wrote my Mathematics exam yesterday, it was ok, though not so easy and I hope for the good mark. Well, life goes on, we should move forward. But I feel like I am tired before doing something. I want to lye down and have a rest.
And where is warmth? My hands are cold.

The next exam is history and I have to admit that I do not know a thing in history but I was very proud and did not put my name down for some other - easy exam. "If everyone... swallowed their pride..." Ahem. But I think that it will be ok. Actually I can't do anything now but learn history. And some words are coming to my mind: "If it is worth doing, it's worth doing well".

No comments: