Thursday, June 19, 2008

Download Day 2008

Actually, it ended some hours ago.
*yawns* I have a new Firefox now. It crashed once yet.
So, I am making my literature project like a devil. Exam is on Friday and I still do not have a presentation.
I passed my Maths exam, I got a "Good" for it. And my English was "Excellent". Cool.
I have slept for 5 hour + 38 minutes today. You know, I do not like the habit of doing everything in a day or two before the exam. I suppose, I should work on project right now, too. But... I set a record in tetris *_*V Want to go and sleep now.
By the way, when I sleep 5 hours a day it is normal (only once because the next day if I sleep for 5 hours again that's no good). And when I sleep for 6 or 4 hours then the next day I would feel really bad. Then, if I sleep 3 hours it is ok again. Though, it is much better when I sleep 10-8 hours. Nah.
It is superb when I know how my body works, but experimenting with sleep is not good for people under 18, remember it. When I'll go on holidays (I hope I will survive) I'll think of trying polyphasic sleep because I have so much to do.

2 comments:

david santos said...

EURO 2008

RÚSSIA Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiena Lin said...

Thank you!